BuddyBlueBomberBuddyBlueBomber

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Stellar

This game is perfect for what it is; it has catchy music, simple yet entertaining graphics, challenge, and most of all, innovation. I just love the look on the little monsters faces! So cute, yet in such pain. Ha. Well good job, I hope you make more games with such quality in the future.

Linear Assault Linear Assault

Meh

I like what you have here so far, the graphics are nice and the gameplay is smooth. But like you said yourself, you're lacking everything that makes a shooter fun. You even stated yourself that it doesn't have a lot of things. If you feel ambitious, I think you could make a wonderful game, but it's your choice in ther matter.

WarpZone responds:

I'm working on one, believe me. I just released this because I found it lying around on my hard drive. I wasn't expecting this big of a response. o.o;

S.T.A.R. Defence S.T.A.R. Defence

Pretty good indeed

You've made a nice little game, and fun too.

The only reason it's so low here is because the replay ability is next to none. You kill, get more money, buy better satellites, kill more, repeat. It was fun untill about wave 15, then started to get boring. At a couple more past that, I had four super satellites, and decided to exhaust all my money in little ones for a big splodey at the end. I must say, it was very entertaining. I stopped a wave after -that, which I easily recovered from by the way.

You've got a great concept, but that's exactly what it is. A great concept. I love what you have so far, but it just isn't enough. I would love to see you put a little extra in there. And no, I don't think there should be a health bar. The ammo bar is one thing that makes it different and more challenging then the others.

What I suggest:
-More enemies, definitely
-Something that does not include more satellites
I would instead like it if you could be able to upgrade the ones you have currently instead, like more ammo, or different type of shots. Weather it be a one time fee, up the price of the satellite, or both, it's your choice. It IS your game, and you have complete control on how it goes.
-Powerups? This, I'm not sure if it will work. Although maybe a health up or limited time unlimited ammunition might come in handy. Not sure if they would work well for this game.

What you have is good, but I know you can do better. Maybe even just make a second that's got a whole bunch more features on it and a slightly different and sleak look then the first, while building off of it.

~BBB

Looking Back(v2) Looking Back(v2)

This is awesome; a real gem to hear.

Soundwaves of the ocean Soundwaves of the ocean

The bass on this song is pretty intense; sounds great with proper headphones!

Love the sound, keep up the good work.

[Lavender Town Haunting]* [Lavender Town Haunting]*

The cranking music box was just a perfect way to begin and end this piece. I can understand your obsession, and this mix does the song justice.

Did you consider making the track sound really dark and melodic like the original song, or were you always set on making it fairly busy like you did here?

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks, I have a thing for creepy songs, I love them. To answer your question, I wanted to keep hold of the creepy-ness of the track completely.